Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Happy Heart

On this day, six years ago, the day I dreamed about since I was a little girl would finally play itself out before my very eyes when my then boyfriend, Lucas, asked me to his wife.  I never imagined marriage would be so abundant but God never ceases to remind me of His faithfulness through His word, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than ALL we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."  Ephesians 3:20


 Photo Credit:  UDS  


Happy 6th 'Engagement' Anniversary meu brasileiro.  Those Portuguese speaking energy balls are not here yet but life couldn't be more complete than it is by your side.  Whether I am shopping at Nordstrom's Rack or at the local consignment store, I have realized that I need very little in life to be content.  With you and God by my side, I have all I need and want.


Te amo tanto, tanto, tanto y te amo para siempre.



3 comments:

Melody said...

Awwwww...how sweet!!! LOVE the picture. But it kind of made me laugh because I'm wondering who took the picture....looks like someone was spying on your behind the plants. Ha! No really, this is a beautiful picture. You are gorgeous and Lucas is so blessed to have you. Love how you expressed your satisfaction in Christ alone and being content with Lucas at your side. Love this. And I'm praying for you guys. ;)

Maricruz said...

yaaay! what a sweet post! congrats =O)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

What a beautiful photo of the two of you! Cheers to a life full of happiness with the one you love. :)